Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day:

I know ther are some mothers out there, so congratulations on having the toughest job on earth, raising kids. Have a swell day, and as a Mother's day gift I promise to make the first "actual" post on the euroquest tonight. I'll be outlining the rules and instructions and possibly the first quest.

Thanks again for your patience, moving is a real pain, literally. My back hurts, my legs hurt, I'm exhausted, and even worse, I can't play the euroquest and blog about it because I am to busy unpacking boxes. But occasionally life in general usurps life on the Internet and this is one of those times. Thanks for hanging with me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Elly said...

Followed your blog all the way throught the last quest. Couldn't leave comments or ask for help (page gave error message) but got through it. Have not received the e-mail though...
Anyway, I found the eurostar quest when I was soul searching over what to do about the ever decreasing da vinci quest... glad you found it too.. I am eargly awaiting the next release in a few days.. easier than the last quest we went on I think... Regards and best wishes, Elly

2:28 PM  
Blogger Elly said...

PS - Hope the move went well and you are all sorted now...

2:29 PM  
Blogger renszarvas said...

All my sympathies to you regarding the residency change! There are few things I hate more than moving (perhaps, the old-man-windowshopping-on Gand Blvd puzzle). Hang in there though, the pain will go away! The boxes are an other thing...

Thank you, again, for setting up this blog, especially under your circumstances!

4:03 PM  
Blogger a1bengal said...

Understand the moving aches and pains and wish you a good nights sleep and regeneration Looking forward to this quest Cheers Jane

7:09 PM  
Blogger sarahm said...

can someone tell me the answers to the gear puzzle please. im soo lost

8:44 PM  
Blogger Icedemon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Tezi said...

Hi Sarahm.. the answer to the gears puzzle is ROYAL MILE. First find mile.. and then royal and the connect the two wheels.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home