Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day:

I know ther are some mothers out there, so congratulations on having the toughest job on earth, raising kids. Have a swell day, and as a Mother's day gift I promise to make the first "actual" post on the euroquest tonight. I'll be outlining the rules and instructions and possibly the first quest.

Thanks again for your patience, moving is a real pain, literally. My back hurts, my legs hurt, I'm exhausted, and even worse, I can't play the euroquest and blog about it because I am to busy unpacking boxes. But occasionally life in general usurps life on the Internet and this is one of those times. Thanks for hanging with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Hi Sarahm.. the answer to the gears puzzle is ROYAL MILE. First find mile.. and then royal and the connect the two wheels.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home